Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Puzzled

I have fallen prey to impulse.  I was doing so well!  Out searching through the shops for a new filter for my water jug and not buying all the other cool things I could have bought (I may go back and get that slow cooker through - it was only $20 - bargin)


But then it happened ... I have bought wax strips.  For some reason it suddenly seemed like a good idea to attempt waxing my legs for the first time in my life?  Why?  What was I thinking?  Melon & Peach fragrance?

Edit 6:19pm:  I went back and bought the slow cooker - $18 at checkout - doesn't have that immediate spurt of satisfaction playing with it though - won't be ready till past 9 pm.

Edit Edit 8:36pm:  ooooooo it was so yummmmmy - i have made a pig of myself - and i am very inept at this leg waxing business - stopped at me knees and i haven't actually done the back of my leg - i am going to go with Linus' line (peanuts character) who only shined the front of his shoes because he didn't care what people thought of him as he ws leaving a room.

1 comment:

  1. hahah!
    or
    you could just make sure that you don't turn your back on people?

    ReplyDelete