Saturday, December 26, 2009

Boxing Day Two

Disc one, season two of The Muphet Show failed to entice or entertain my nieces yesterday.  Microwave rice confection with too much chilli to taste - possibly a good thiing since I was solely responsible for the making of it and I am no cook.

Champagne with hibicus flowers that did not live up to advertisement - bottleshop dude said bubbles would make them open up in glass.

Doesn't.

Fucking hot.

It has rained, which has only made it more humid and not cooler.   Am watching "it ain't half hot mum".
Seemed appropriate.

Cats flaked out like melted lard on the floor - poor babies.

Sunflowers have gone to seed.  Am picturing rowes of sunflowers down fenceline from offspring.  Don't expect this will happen either.  Fuck a duck.  Lofty has fainted on "it ain't half hot mum" due to heat.  Maybe I shall faint too?

Alternativeey, perhaps I should picture myself frolicing in snow (which I've never seen) or perhaps instead go get myself another glass of champagne?

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment