Friday, December 18, 2009

Cheery Good Morning

I am wearing a dress with a shirt under it because the dress has singlet straps and I didn't want to flash at work and the dress is green and the shirt is red which is quite christmasy since it is the work christmas lunch today but it is 26 degrees in the office and I've just walked a block to pick up a large coffee and now I am sweating like a pig and have sweated all my makeup off and I was actually looking quite nice this morning, darnit.

Good Morning, bye the way :)

My little brother called me for his birthday to wish me happy birthday for last week last night.

I bought myself a new pillow. With a firm foam core, apparently. Goes well with my hard as nails mattress. Was lovely sleep last night. I love my mattress. It took some getting used to. I woke up feeling bruised in the beginning. But I can read a book in bed with a cup of coffee on the mattress next to me and move without the coffee spilling. It is awesome.

I promise to try and write something worth reading sometime today. This isn't it. In case you were wondering. Though obviously reading anything I write is a gift of fucking gold, right? Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment